Skip to main content

Farewell 2006!

People do strange things.

On the one day in the year when I have a valid excuse to stay up all night, I left a party early and came home to sleep. My parents are out partying, my sister is out partying, but I came home to get some down time.

I think I'm officially old, who the heck sleeps before midnight on new year's eve? I wish I didn't have to tire myself out so much these past few week, but I really have no choice. It's all over soon though, no matter how crappy things turn out, at least I'll be able to relax and find myself again.

Ok, old man has to hit the sack now. Farewell 2006, I'll miss you much.

Comments

Joanna said…
at least u get to sleep =) which is something that you needed.
u didn't miss much
we were all waiting very impatiently for 12 to come so we could all go home.

Popular posts from this blog

Fun with Blueberries

I LOVE blueberries! Last night a bunch of us went to my friend Dale's house to pick blueberries in her huge garden. It was so much fun. Other than the fact that it was harsh manual labor that requires you to bend or kneel down and sacrifice your tender flesh to vicious insects, we had a blast. There's really nothing like eating luscious blueberries off the tree, plucking out the biggest berries and stuffing them in your tummy, and of course - blueberry fighting! Needless to say, I ate a lot of blueberries yesterday. *** warning - don't read beyond this point if you're faint of heart *** Despite a pretty weird dream, I was still in blueberry heaven when I woke up this morning. I even brought a whole quart of them to the office and finished them before lunch time. So ... *ahem* ... a surprise came when I went to the bathroom later this morning. After I finished doing my business, I looked and saw GREEN POOP . So here's a word of warning for you, if you eat too ...

I AM COMPUTER ILLITERATE!

*** WARNING! THE FOLLOWING POST IS WRITTEN OUT OF FRUSTRATION, PLEASE EXTEND ME SOME GRACE IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED*** [breathe in] [breathe out] umm .... I feel so much better now, but there is still a bit of angst buried deep within. It all started with a kind gesture, offering to help my parent's friend fix a small problem with his computer. Little did I know, that was the end of my peaceful life at home. Before long, every Asian parent in the fifty mile radius is inviting my family over to their house for dinner. Interestingly, they all want to know the times I am available, and stress that that it would be "an honor" if I would grace them with my presence. Oh yea by the way, maybe I can help them with just a tiny computer issue right after dinner. So for the past few weeks, I have been going from house to house, trying to play the part of the "good son" so my parents can save face with their friends. Even though my parents never force me to go to these e...

She-Bear Alert!

Last Wednesday night as I was walking home, I was attacked by a pack of she-bears! I never knew Ann Arbor was a town with a bear infestation, but after that night, I will never walk home alone again. The she-bears were apparently lead by a strange bald man walking around with a staff in hand, I tried to chase after him after the attack, but he proved to be more fleet footed than he looked. Anyhow, even though I escaped with my life, I did suffer some battle scars. Here's the first one: To the untrained eye, this might look like a second-degree burn, like one would get if he didn't use an oven mitt when taking a pizza out of the oven. But I assure you that this is no stupid accident, it was a vicious claw mark from a she-bear! The wound evolved in the days ahead and is looking quite manly of late. Darn you bears!